Tinsley 48", 60" and 74" Chocolate Belt Coaters
Tinsley 48", 60" and 74" Chocolate Belt Coaters.
This belt coater is constructed completely of stainless steel with a food grade polypropylene belt and sidewalls. Using a heated top scraper to return maximum of the chocolate from the belt surface
back into the processed product.
74" coater: 600 to 800 lbs/hr
60" coater: 300 to 600 lbs/hr
48" coater: 150 to 300 lbs/hr
Includes the following:
Intralox Series 800 mat top belting, 76" wide, and complete with all necessary UHMWP carry-way support wear strips. Driven by a 3 HP motor, 1750 RPM, complete with the gearbox for a final output
Of 76 RPM, or a linear belt speed of up to 200-FPM max. Drive motor controlled via variable frequency speed controller for belt speed adjustment from 0 - 200 FPM. This will allow for excellent product
tumble and uniform product coating at its proper belt speed for the different products.
The chocolate feed will be controlled by a variable speed water-jacketed chocolate pump feeding directly into a center fed water-jacketed drip manifold. The drip nozzles of 3-mm diameter will be
on 2" centers,
Allowing for a good chocolate feed for uniform product coating. This coater will be equipped with 35 drip nozzles. Manifold is secured in place with sanitary fittings for easy removal and cleaning.
It includes a self-contained heating system with adjustable immersion heater and circulating pump.
To prevent product traveling with the belt, an electrically heated scraping/retaining bar spaced about 1/16" from the belt surface will scrape the product off the belt and drop it down to the
other product area for reuse and processing. This will minimize chocolate waste.
A final belt surface scraper bar will be installed against the bottom of the belt to remove any excess chocolate from the belt surface. This chocolate will be collected within the easy removable
collecting pan for reuse and return to the melting tank. This trolley assembly with the collecting pans will be floor supported, therefore not affect the load cells.
· An interior light will light up the product processing area for easy inspection during the processing.
· Lexan front doors will allow for easy product access and inspection.
· Basic machine with manual controls and wired for 230 Volts, 3 Ph., 60 Hz., with main disconnect
· Machine size and weight:
74" Belt Coater - 105" long x 76" deep x 86" height; about 3,000 pounds
60" Belt Coater - 91" long x 76" deep x 86" height; about 3,000 pounds
48" Belt Coater - 79" long x 76" deep x 86" height; about 3,000 pounds
Electrical and control features:
1. Nema 12 Electrical Enclosure mounted on hinges for rear access to machine. (Panel can be Lockout tag out main disconnect. (Fused with low peak Type J fuses.)
2. Main MCR for E-stop circuit.
3. Allen Bradley PLC with Ethernet communication to display. (This feature allows easy interfacing with a SCADE information or control system.)
4. Color 6 in touch screen with Ethernet IP communications.
5. Allen Bradley Power Flex 4 drive with display.
6. Circuit breakers for control wiring and power protection.
7. Stack light to show status of machine and completion of batch cycle.
8. Load cell control is a four channel input controller.
9. No electrical custom design parts .(Replacements parts should be locally available)
10.Maintenance screens in display for manual operation of all electrical devices.
11. On the fly recipes adjustment.
12. Watch screen to monitor cycle position. (See what step you are on how much time is left.)
13. Displays Current weight on display.
14. Adjustable run and unload speeds.15 Tare button to zero out load cells.
16. Spray system controls can be tested offline so that setup can be accomplished without wasting product.
- Basic machine 74" Manual Controls with 2000 CFM Blower
- Basic machine 60"
- Basic machine 48"
- PLC with Color Touch Screen
- LOAD CELLS TO WEIGH PRODUCT FEED,
- 3-WAY 1.5" AUTOMATIC SOLENOID CONTROLLED CHOCOLATE VALVE
- SPRAY SYSTEM FOR CHOCOLATE WITH 3 HEADS,
- WASH DOWN MOTOR
- 480 VOLT, 3 PHASE POWER
- REMOTE MOUNT PANEL IN S/S BOX WITH 20-FT BUNDLE WIRE
- VARIABLE SPEED CHOCOLATE PUMP CONTROL
- REMOTE PEDESTAL SS PLC MACHINE CONTROL
- 1.5" GEAR DRIVE CHOCOLATE PUMP
- ADD VARIABLE SPEED CHOCOLATE PUMP CONTROL PUMP SPEED IN TOUCH SCREEN
- ADD TWO EXHAUST FANS TO BACK OF MACHINE
- ADD ADJUSTABLE DRIP NOZZLES
- DUAL MANIFOLD INCLUDING DRIP VALVES , TWO WAY CHOCOLATE VALVES, PROGRAMMING AND COST DEDUCTION FOR SINGLE
MANIFOLD. EITHER MANIFOLD CAN WORK WITH OUR SPRAY HEAD OPTION.
- Wash down tank heater for spray system
- Wash Down inlet blower
- Allen Bradley controls and dsiplay
- UL approved panel